9.17.2005

Flashback

If you checked my blog in weeks past (bless you!) and didn't see the below entries, don't worry. I just added a number of back-dated posts consisting primarily of images. I decided that, if I can't manage to write a decent blog every once in a while, I can at least offer up some images of what's going on. This after encountering numerous set-backs in my reconceptualization of the blog-- blah, blah, blah. Then, my computer broke down, crippled under the strain of spyware and viruses. Thanks to Kenneth, I'm up and running again, able to share some stuff that I've been saving up. xo

3 comments:

Erk said...

Yes, those Labor Day tarts really scream "Adult Web Site Traffic" now don't they.

Anonymous said...

I couldnt be happier seeing you reenter the blog scene! My daily checking has paid off.

Hope you're doing well, dear.

xo

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back. And with more entries about food!

Yippee!