12.02.2006

My Life in Lilliput

On any given day, numerous things come out of Kenneth's mouth that thrill me and reconfirm my delight in our togetherness. A most recent example of this: his off-the-cuff use of the term Lilliputian.

*
One side of the dining room table:



The opposite side of the same table:



*

The latter picture-- the evidence not of laundering but of frenzied dressing-- resulted from my newest acquisition:



Unlike other Bratz Boyz, this Cameron looked very young and boyish in his original outfit. He's a "High School Style: Cool 101" doll after all, but with his page-boy cut he looked more like 9 or 10. I immediately changed him into a more mature look in an effort to maintain my presentation of the BB's as dolls of gays in their early 20's.

I put High-School-Style Cameron's cute shoes and socks on London-Punkz Eitan:



The shorts are also from the new doll. I like them, but I'm not sure they're working here. In case you can't tell, Eitan is on his way to Baker Beach; he has a beach towel poking out of his bag.

2 comments:

MC said...

Is that a beach towel poking out of your bag or are you just happy to see me?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.