3.31.2010

Jeanna

E: Hi, love! Can I interview you for my blog?

J: I would love to be an interviewee... Ale and I are jetting off to Rome early tomorrow morning (!) without Margo (!!!) for spring break. So, I'll have to get back to you when I have time to be thoughtful.



[Before crossing the ocean, J had time to answer a second question.]

E: Brad says you read all the style blogs. What's best? What's the most well-kept secret? What should I be reading?

J: That's easy... though the ones i like best are pretty big names by now: Jak and Jil Blog and Garance Doré. I also really love this (lesser known?) one, hello francis. And these: le FASHION,
VAIN & vapid, and Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland.

E: Thank you, love! Have a blast in Rome!! I look forward to more answers. They needn't be long. We like short. But, of course, we always like thoughtful.

No comments: