8.11.2010

On the Situation and
On the Situation as Nothing New

Milton to Diodati -
I know your method of studying to be so arranged that you frequently take breath in the middle, visit your friends, write much, sometimes make a journey, whereas my genius is such that no delay, no rest, no care of thought almost of anything, holds me aside until I read the end I am making for, and round off, as it were, some great period of my studies.


Milton to ERK -
I know your method of studying to be so arranged that you frequently take breath in the middle, visit your administrative work, cook much, and sometimes check your email, whereas my genius is such that no delay, no rest, no care of thought almost of anything, holds me aside until I read the end I am making for, and round off, as it were, some great period of my studies.

No comments: