1.18.2008

New Epistolary Work



Kenneth: (entering the room) Do you know anything about this message?
Erk: (watching
How Clean Is Your House?) Nope. Who’s sending it?
Kenneth: I don’t know.
Erk: Are you interested in Burger King coupons?
Kenneth: (sitting down to watch
How Clean Is Your House?) No. I don’t go to Burger King.






Kenneth: Are you sure you aren’t sending me these messages?
Erk: (cackling) I’ve been right here the whole time. I don’t have my phone.






Kenneth: If anyone wonders what the youth of today are texting one another about so furiously, now they know.


This post is dedicated to everyone out there who appreciates a good tendercrisp.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa F., who writes for Kenneth, showed me this while we sat on the sofa awaiting, ahem, a pizza. We giggled ourselves sick. Sick I say.

But what is a "value neck".

Yours,

Paul H.

Erk said...

Paul,

Thanks so much for the comment. I've been laughing at this all day. Kenny's "Bon appetit" is priceless.

What is a value neck, indeed!?!

Anonymous said...

A logical explanation of sorts: "neck" can be created with the same phone buttons as "meal." For my money, though, I prefer the mystery of "value neck."

MC said...

what does LMFAO mean?

Anonymous said...

Somebodyz showin his age:
LMFAO = laughing my fuckin ass off.