10.12.2007

Kenny on the Job

Another great image of Kenneth. Here he's attending a cheese tasting at Fromagination which he wrote about for the Isthmus website. In private, we've been ruthless about the name of this place; however, after a visit to the store, I must admit it's earned my respect. I'm beginning to think that Kenneth and I should occasionally replace our dessert course with a cheese course.



The image comes from dane101.com, an Isthmus competitor. You can, if you must, read their coverage of the tasting here. The reporter is an idiot: what food writer claims that her "stomach is incapable of digesting any sort of blue cheese"!? And that doesn't even begin to deal with her weakness as a writer. My mind is incapable of digesting such foolishness. But look at Kenny: ain't he cute and scrumptious-looking scribbling among all that lovely cheese!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it very interesting that, in private, you make fun of the unique name of an artisanal cheese store (that is promoting small-batch Wisconsin cheeses and the cheesemakers); but then you add "I must admit it's earned my respect." after actually visiting the store. Just goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, so to speak.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add that when choosing a name for a store, everyone needs to make sure to check with you first (so that the name is acceptable given your high standards).