1.11.2009

Lord help the mister:
ITEOTWAWKI (AIFF)

Back when Michael Stipe was cagey about the identity of his boyfriend or partner or whatever-- say, in Butt, where he refers to him only as his "mister"-- Knnth proposed that this was his mister:





Now following the selby photos of the mister with his Stipe , I wonder, "Could Knnth have been right? Is Dozol that kid from the ITEOTWAWKI (AIFF) video?"

ps- brainless writes,
I can't stop looking at the pictures of Michael Stipe and boyfriend on
The Selby. I wonder if the boyfriend listened to REM in high school.
And then I think about those days that MS was wandering around SF--do you remember seeing him at Peets? and at the Sandra Bernhard show? ("Michael Stipes [sic] is here, ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for the flowers, Michael . . . ")

I cropped and saved two of the photos to show my perpetually stoned
picture framing guy. The mats are especially lovely.

Love,
Brainless
pps- dozol's current blog is charming; the photos are lovely.

No comments: